Thursday, May 14, 2015

Day 8

today was an interesting day. After arriving at 8 and starting my usual paperwork I was invited to go to the spd award ceremony where they had awards for officers and workers to show appreciation to them for all their hard work. Also today I attended court with the prosecutor. While there I watched his him and the police officers handled the criminals. I also got to meet the judge after the court was out. Also, I had the chance to ask about what Jason's thoughts were on deflategate (Brenda gave me the idea) and he said he strongly disagreed with the decision based off of a lack of evidence and how what the nfl came out with would not stand in a court of law.

1 comment:

  1. It is interesting to learn what standard of proof is needed for a conviction.

    ReplyDelete